- The Bible is straight from the heart and mouth of YHVH given through Moses, the Prophets, and Yahshua Hamashiach for our understanding, repentance, and conformation to His instructions.
- The Torah, the first five books of the Bible, is not "done away with." It is for our instruction in the ways of Righteousness and is the manner in which Yahshua lived to be proven as our perfect Passover Lamb.
- A human being is saved by his faith in Yahshua Hamashiach. The believer is then to behave in a righteous way, as instructed in the Torah, to demonstrate that saving faith. Without these works, his faith is dead.
- Leviticus 19:18 and Deuteronomy 6:4 illustrate the greatest commandments as instructed by Yahshua Himself.
- YHVH is the Creator of All Things. He created the world in six literal days. Yahshua is both YHVH and man. Yahshua is eternal in the He was, He is, and ever will be. He is YHVH's son and YHVH Himself.
- We are waiting for the return of Yashshua Hamashiach in order to establish His Kingdom in Jerusalem.
- We look forward to the Temple being reestablished with Yeshua on the throne as described in Ezekiel 43-48. so that ALL nations may come to worship YHVH.
- The Nation of Israel not only refers to the physical nation in the Middle East, but also to those who call upon the Name of YHVH.